Optimized product to biotinylate the surfaces of living cells
- Fusogenic liposomes are used as carriers to transfer biotinylated lipids from liposomes into the plasma membrane of cells by fusion.
- Superb fusion efficiency of 80 to 100% independent of the cell type used.
- Fusion process completed within 1 to 20 minutes with superior biocompatibility.
- Cell surface functionalization and targeting using biotin-avidin coupling
- Cell separation using avidin coated magnetic beads
- Attachment of living cells to distinct pre-coated surfaces
- Tremendous biotechnological and therapeutic approaches
After fusion cells can be used immediately for further analysis. Biotin can be visualized by anti-biotin antibodies or bound to avidin, neutravidin and streptavidin, respectively. Depending on experimental needs, fusion can be detected by fluorescence.
CHO cells fused with Fuse-It-B (red) and subsequent binding of avidin-alexa488 (green)
|60322||Fuse-It-B, ready to use, 100 μl solution, IR fluorescent||180 €|
|60323||Fuse-It-B, ready to use, 400 μl solution, IR fluorescent||580 €|
Concentration 3 mM
Shelf life 6 months
ExMax/EmMax 750/780 (IR)