- Fusogenic liposomes are used as carriers for beads and other types of particles to transfer them into the cytoplasm of cells by fusion of liposomal and plasma membrane.
- Incorporation of beads with diameters from some nm to a few µm is possible with high efficiency
- Superb fusion efficiency of 80 to 100% is independent of the cell type used
- Fusion processes are completed within 1 to 20 minutes with superior biocompatibility
- Magnetic µm-bead incorporation e.g. for magnetic tweezer experiments
- Cell purification assays using e.g. paramagnetic nm-beads
- Incorporation of antibody coupled particles for labelling, speckle microscopy, electron microscopy, etc. analysis of nanoparticle effects on cell behavior.
- Biotechnological and therapeutic approaches using activated or functionalized beads
After fusion cells can be used immediately for further analysis. Multiple bead or single bead transfer is possible, depending on incubation time and bead concentration. Transfer of positively charged beads can affect fusion efficiency. Depending on experimental needs, fusion can be detected by fluorescence.
|60420||Fuse-It-Beads, ready to use, 100 μl solution, IR fluorescent||180 €|
|60421||Fuse-It-Beads, ready to use, 400 μl solution, IR fluorescent||580 €|
Concentration 3 mM
Shelf life 6 months
ExMax/EmMax 750/780 nm