Optimized product for labeling living tissue or thick cell layers of eukaryotic cells
- Fusogenic liposomes are used as carriers for lipophilic dyes to label cullular plasma membranes in tissues by fusion.
- Fuse-It-T stains cells in up to 10 overlaying layers of e.g. tissue sheets or cell aggregates.
- Superb fusion efficiency of 80 to 100% is independent of the cell type used
- Fusion processes are completed within 1 to 20 minutes with superior biocompatibility
- Live cell imaging in a tissue environment for any kind of microscopic technique, including those optimized for thick specimens (e.g. confocal, two-photon, and light-sheet microscopy).
- Biotechnological and therapeutic approaches.
After membrane fusion, cells can immediately be analyzed. Accurate characterization of cell number, localization, and intercellular crosstalk is vital for an overall understanding of cell behavior in tissues. For the very first time, Fuse-It-T enables you to do all of these processes in just one single step. Upon request additional labeling can be provided.
Embryonal rat heart sample labeled with Fuse-It-T (red) for 10 minutes and imaged as Z-stack.
|60260||Fuse-It-T, ready to use, 100 μl solution, red fluorescent||180 €|
|60261||Fuse-It-T, ready to use, 400 μl solution, red fluorescent||580 €|
Concentration 3 mM
Shelf life 6 months
ExMax/EmMax 549/565 nm