High performance, wide spectrum DNA Transfection reagent for a variety of cell types
- Fusogenic liposomes are used as carriers for the transfer of plasmid DNA into a wide range of mammalian cells
- The transfer of DNA occurs in a very mild fashion due to very short incubation times
- Beniag’s fusion mechanism works perfectly in proliferating cells as well as in non-proliferating cells (e.g. cardiomyocytes)
- Fuse-It-DNA is very easy to use and furthermore very biocompatible for the cells
- Detection of proteins already possible after 20 h
- DNA transfection for the study of protein biochemistry: synthesis, folding, processing, stability, localization, degradation.
20 hours after transfection (efficiency of 30-95%, cell type dependent) first protein signal is detectable and can be analyzed.
DNA Transfection using Fuse-It-DNA:
Efficiency of GFP expression after the transfer of eGFP-DNA plasmid into Hela cells using Fuse-It-DNA compared to well known competitors.
The eGFP amount increases and remains stable for more than 6 days.
Citations and references
- PEGylation and folic-acid functionalization of cationic lipoplexes—Improved nucleic acid transfer into cancer cells
Net price excl.
value added tax
|60600||Fuse-It-DNA, 2 x 150 µl solution||265 €|
|60601||Fuse-It-DNA, 2 x 300 µl solution||460 €|