Optimized product to transfer plasmid DNA into living cells
- Fusogenic liposomes are used as carriers for the transfer of plasmid DNA into a wide range of mammalian cells
- Based on very short incubation times, the transfer of DNA occurs in a very mild fashion
- Highly efficient, also in non-proliferating cells (e.g. cardiomyocytes)
- Very easy to perform with superior biocompatibility for the cells
- Protein synthesis is detectable after 24 hours
- Protein biochemistry studies: synthesis, folding, processing, stability, localization, degradation
20 hours after transfection (efficiency of 30-95%, dependent of cell type used) first protein signal is already detectable and can be analyzed.
Efficiency of GFP expression after the transfer of eGFP-DNA plasmid into Hela cells using Fuse-It-DNA compared to well known competitors.
The eGFP amount increases and remains stable for more than 6 days.
|60600||Fuse-It-DNA, 2 x 150 µl solution||250 €|
|60601||Fuse-It-DNA, 2 x 300 µl solution||450 €|